10 FPS ? With 10700k / 3090 RTX

Unclewik

Hi,

I have done a couple of flights now with the crj... every flight I get Down to 10 FPS... evne lover.... 

anyone else tried this ? 

thanks 

Please login to view this video.

(Look at my signature)

I fly in 2K with general settings HIGH END (clouds ULTRA) and never got lover then ~28FPS. You hit your system at 4K and depending on your settings I don't know if it's that unimaginable to have low FPS (I can't try it myself). Your GPU does just fine and it seams that you are experiencing CPU main thread bottlenecking. Sorry if I can't help you more.

What are your settings in the SIM, show us your settings. Also check to make sure you didn't accidentally remove from Flight SImulator Process cores on your affinty in the process manager.. Happened to me once. Felt really dumb when I realized what I had done :D 

Thanks,

everything is on ultra...more or less anyway...  just did the flight backwards... never went below 28 FPS... it happens out og the blue... I check task manager and nothing seems Busy at all ? 

Yesterday the same thing happend from Seattle to SFO... suddently pasning through FL 180 climbing... FPS went from 30 to below 10.... a little weird....

Well there are some problems with frame rate and performance in the sim in general right now. Asobo is working on it. I had this same problem coming into certain airports myself, but with other planes. I haven’t experienced it with the CRJ yet, but I would guess that your problem is more with the sim than with Aerosofts CRJ. Your hardware is definitely powerful enough to run it at a good frame rate.

The main issue people are seeing is their RAM is being fully utilized due to a memory leak. Thus slowing down your GPU and CPU. Check your RAM usage when spawned in at an airport. I was at KDFW and was using over 28GB of RAM. I've never seen it use that much.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived