GRJ Problems

Jason74

HI

I have just tried flying the CRJ-700 in MSFS and find the auto pilot in UN-responive in NAV and HDG mode . Also some of the switches on the overhead panel don't work for example the window heat switches and the PFD,s do not pop out when I click on them.

I have spent Many hours on the P3Dv5 version of the CRJ without any off these problems.

Hi Jason,

have you tried moving the switches by using the scroll wheel of your mouse while just hovering the mouse over them?

Regards, Marcel.

Please create sepparate topics for sepparate issues (it is much easyer for us and others to respond).

vor 2 Stunden , Jason74 sagte:

I have just tried flying the CRJ-700 in MSFS and find the auto pilot in UN-responive in NAV and HDG mode .

Please do check the tutorial flight and tell us at which point something goes wrong.

vor 2 Stunden , Jason74 sagte:

Also some of the switches on the overhead panel don't work for example the window heat switches and the PFD,s do not pop out when I click on them.

All 3-way switches work with the scroll wheel. Look here:

Hi I got the switches working.

I just tried another flight and have the NAV  Source set to FMS1 , FD set to ON and SPEED button on but Auto Pilot Does not do anything when i engage it. None of the Auto pilot modes work. I did a clean install of the CRJ also but still no working AP

40 minutes ago, Jason74 said:

Hi I got the switches working.

I just tried another flight and have the NAV  Source set to FMS1 , FD set to ON and SPEED button on but Auto Pilot Does not do anything when i engage it. None of the Auto pilot modes work. I did a clean install of the CRJ also but still no working AP

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
52 minutes ago, Jason74 said:

I did a clean install of the CRJ also but still no working AP

1 hour ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

Please do check the tutorial flight and tell us at which point something goes wrong.

And please post screenshots in full resolution.On those small pictures one cant read anything.

20 minutes ago, mopperle said:

And please post screenshots in full resolution.On those small pictures one cant read anything.

Please login to display this image.

Vor 1 Stunde, Jason74 sagte:

I just tried another flight and have the NAV  Source set to FMS1 , FD set to ON and SPEED button on but Auto Pilot Does not do anything when i engage it. None of the Auto pilot modes work.

In your picture the AP is OFF (no green lights on AP ENG button). Does it not engage?

Also please check under MSFS Option if the Flight Model is set to MODERN!

I found the problem was on my Honeycomb Bravo Throttle , one of the switches needs to be turned on before I press  the AP master switch to engage in the sim.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived