plane will not take off cause of config flap issue

airbus lover 380

hey guys i just got the crj 550/700 for fs2020 and i put my flaps down to 1% 8 % or 20 % to take off and i pull back on my yoke and it wont takeoff cause its saying config flaps and i did that but it will not takeoff if anyone can help me with this issue please let me know thanks from airbus lover 380

Please login to display this image.

5 hours ago, airbus lover 380 said:

crabby i had the park brake on so i can screen shot the flaps issue and il take a look at the performance page tomorrow i have to go for the night

In your screen shot the flaps show at position “1” (slats only) not position “8”, which would definitely cause the red “config flaps” warning. Do you get the message if the flaps are verified to be in position 8 or 20? If not, and the aircraft still will not take off, go to your MSFS settings menu and insure that the “flight model” setting is “modern” not “legacy”. 

Just something to note on this subject, if you set your flaps with a flap lever (axis) on your throttle instead of a switch/button, the flap handle in the aircraft moves but the flaps themselves don’t. So you will see the incorrect flaps config warning on takeoff even though the flap handle is set at 8. Just a heads up. 

1 hour ago, Chaxterium said:

The trim needs to be within a certain setting. It needs to be green.

I have everything in green even so it does not take off, I hope that the friend airbus lover 380 explains to me what he did to solve the problem

31 minutes ago, airbus lover 380 said:

what i did was looked at the proformance menu and saw that it needed to be 7.2 and it was 6.1 i moved it to 7.2 and it works

I did that but nevertheless the plane does not take off 

39 minutes ago, Alejandro Roldan said:

I did that but nevertheless the plane does not take off 

If your aircraft refuses to take off no matter how fast you are going or how hard you pull on the yoke, it is because the “flight model” parameter in the MSFS main settings menu is set to “legacy”. It must set to “modern”. MSFS itself sometimes changes this setting for no apparent reason.

26 minutes ago, JRBarrett said:

If your aircraft refuses to take off no matter how fast you are going or how hard you pull on the yoke, it is because the “flight model” parameter in the MSFS main settings menu is set to “legacy”. It must set to “modern”. MSFS itself sometimes changes this setting for no apparent reason.

Fantastic, Yes!! was that, thank you very much !!!

Archived