Installation, Can not find the plane in the list

chris787gh

First questions first:

@Niclas123 @chris787gh we have a hard time assisting you if you guys don't provide informations:

Do you have Steam / Store version?

Where did you purchase the CRJ?

Did the installer give you any error messages?

Have you looked into above topic where the folders are listed?

Thank you.

Sorry, I provided this information in my other post "Symlink error while installation".

I have the Microsoft Store version. I installed the simulator to a different location than the default location.

Pruchased the CRJ over the aerosoft homepage

No Error messages by the installer.

image.png.4b39a1e3acc85a69c6a38e1b9a1157fc.pnglog_as_aircraft-crj-550-700_msfs.loglog_as_aircraft-crj-550-700_msfs.log

Yes, I got it on Aerosoft website it self. No errors, I saw the path but it's showing few! when you buy it gives you 2 downloads,first one has folders that i copy and pasted into community folder and second one its manuals.   

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, chris787gh said:

when you buy it gives you 2 downloads,first one has folders that i copy and pasted into community folder and second one its manuals.

TBH, no idea what you downloaded. When you buy the product at the Aerosoft shop, you get this zipfile: AS_AIRCRAFT-CRJ-550-700_MSFS_V1000.zip.

When you unzip it to a temporary folder, you get exactly this:

The installer and 4 textfiles with the EULA in 4 languages, there are no folders to copy.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
23 hours ago, chris787gh said:

i did,thy're asking to extract the file to my desktop and then run exe.file !  

Exactly! So there is nothing to copy, just run the exe file. But maybe you can show us a screenshot of what you copied.

• Aerosoft
37 minutes ago, Niclas123 said:

The installer is not working for me. Please see the log file and details above. Shall I open another thread for this?

You started the exe file?

Was there any error shown?

Are you logged on as Admin user?

On 20.3.2021 at 18:05, Niclas123 sagte:

Sorry, I provided this information in my other post "Symlink error while installation".

I have the Microsoft Store version. I installed the simulator to a different location than the default location.

Pruchased the CRJ over the aerosoft homepage

No Error messages by the installer.

log_as_aircraft-crj-550-700_msfs.logUnavailable log_as_aircraft-crj-550-700_msfs.logUnavailable

Yes I started the exe. No errors shown. Im logged in as admin. Please see the quoted post.

For now, I managed to move the files manually from the tmp folder (I think it is where the installer is extracting them) to the community folder. This works for me, but I think this is not the intended way.

• Aerosoft
3 minutes ago, Niclas123 said:

Yes I started the exe. No errors shown. Im logged in as admin. Please see the quoted post.

For now, I managed to move the files manually from the tmp folder (I think it is where the installer is extracting them) to the community folder. This works for me, but I think this is not the intended way.

For sure it is not! I will ask if our installer guys want to follow up on this and if so they will drop you a mail.

Sorry for the issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The program I sent you, just checks, which simulator in which version is installed, where the Windows Documents folder is located, which hardware, which Windows version and whether core .NET files and MS Visual C++ in which version are installed. So no need to worry and simply click on „Trotzdem ausführen“.

Archived