Strange behavior during takeoff and landing (maybe fs2020's problem)

Hello

First of all congrats for this nice addon. I've been flying for months the P3D version of the CRJ. And in my opinion, as first release, this plane works very nicely. 

But during take off roll, not yet at V1 speed the airplane starts to fly on its own and then banks to the side and after reaching a few feet the nose starts to pitch down, which requires to pull de yoke to keep flying.

So I tried to keep the yoke full pushed for as long as I could and at a moment the aircraft starts to fly despite the nose down attitude. (please could you guys try this and make a statement ?)

Same applies during the flare. The aircraft tries to keep flying and then banks to the side. Its like the weight doesn't matter for the flight model.

So if you encounter the same or a similar problem it would be nice to make an statement. If its something that happens to many of us, to see if there will be a solution soon. 

It seems to happen also with default aircrafts.

Could it be a Asobo's concern ?

Archived