ISSUES FIXED!! ... Here is how. (autopilot issue, late liftoff ect.)

CaptMike2

Hello!

So I have been having major issues with this CRJ and posted a few times about them in this forum.  My Autopilot was not capturing altitudes, I was not lifting off the runway until well over 180... ect  After troubleshooting with a friend, we found the culprit of causing the issue!

SETTINGS -> GENERAL -> FLIGHT MODEL -> "Modern" , Realistic.  

My flight model somehow was set to "legacy" and as soon as I changed it to "Modern" and Realistic... Everything now works perfect.  The CRJ autopilot issues are gone, the aircraft lifts of shortly after Vr and it is VERY stable to fly.  All issues I complained about were fixed by this change.  I hope it helps.

Please login to display this image.

It's nice to see you guys sorted it out. We have several posts regarding Weight and Balance, AP behaviour, etc. where we already advised the use of the Modern Flight model!

Wish you many happy flights.

Wow, yeah it is night and day difference.  Prior to changing it over, the plane was barely flyable, I was not aware of this setting until I read it in a different forum for a different aircraft and throught to give it a try.  I just flew a full flight and a few pattern flights, no issues at all.  AP worked perfectly, flight modes worked as they should and overall stability was great.  Now I can finally enjoy the plane!

Archived