OMG ! Thank you VERY much ! A 550 Cabin !

vjcarlo

I must have missed the announcement somewhere !  I went to create cabin views in the "550" and realized Aerosoft has created a beautiful CRJ 550  with carry on luggage cabinets  and  a snack bar in 1st Class !  THANK YOU SO MUCH!  If somebody makes the Premium Economy seats purple, I'm gonna cry 😋😍😪

Yeah I thought that was pretty nice.  I was moving around in it last night trying to figure out if that was actually a first class config or not (I don't know anything about the CRJ's never flown in one).  Outside the plane looked the same width all the way down there, but in a virtual environment it was kinda hard to tell if the seats were bigger or not in that front section.  I wanted to say yes but wasn't 100% sure.

3 hours ago, flyinion said:

Yeah I thought that was pretty nice.  I was moving around in it last night trying to figure out if that was actually a first class config or not (I don't know anything about the CRJ's never flown in one).  Outside the plane looked the same width all the way down there, but in a virtual environment it was kinda hard to tell if the seats were bigger or not in that front section.  I wanted to say yes but wasn't 100% sure.

Here ya go !   https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/inflight/aircraft/CRJ-550.html

• Herman locked this topic

Archived