Preview : Lord Howe Island (old)

Another sure buy ... guess I'll buy the Twin Otter along with it ... :D

I love sceneries like that ... with the tiny area, you can most likely move all sliders to max, even on a low end system :D

YES! I just noticed thisdiscussion - how great! My wife and I went here for our 20th wedding aniv., and this will be fantastic! Lord Howe is absolutely unique - thankyou for looking at soemthing "close to home"! Any info you need I would love to assist! And don't forget to add the crashed Catalina (a sad tale), one of it's wings serves as a bridge on the golf course. I better get my credit card ready - any idea when this will be out? :D

Sorry, forgot to ask!

Will you include Ball's Pyramid and Admiralty Isles which are just off the main island? Ball's in particular is a massive rock! And the small jetty? And the 3 cows paddock? Well, i could go on-and-on, it's always that way with a place you have been!

• Aerosoft
Sorry, forgot to ask!

Will you include Ball's Pyramid and Admiralty Isles which are just off the main island? Ball's in particular is a massive rock! And the small jetty? And the 3 cows paddock? Well, i could go on-and-on, it's always that way with a place you have been!

Not sure... is it okay if I send your email address to the developer in case he would like to ask you something?

Great news you are adding this scenery to the Aerosoft collection. I have been enjoying this destination for a while now. There is some freeware scenery for FSX available but the screenshots show that this add-on will take it to another level.

Any chance of including Coffs Harbour? I think that's the closest mainland airport and so it would be great to have detailed airports at both ends of this route. (Presumably there'd be no problems getting the images/data as you had with Kathmandu?!)

Any plans to look further afield and do Norfolk Island too?

Keep up the great work.

PPanPan

As beta hasn't even started yet it's probably too early too mention something like this, but ...

... while this looks gorgeous, the texture has a slight green tint, like so many photo-sceneries ... I do understand that for large areas it's an impossible task to fix this, but as the island is relatively small ... is there a chance to "fix" this? Thanks! (If not, I'll buy it anyway ... :lol: )

In case you can receive German TV programs -- on ZDF Doku there is a report on Lord Howe Island: Friday afternoon (21Feb) at 17:15. It will be repeated on Saturday morning at 3:45 (yawn).

Christoph

Hello Mathijs,

Beautiful looking scenery.

Was wondering if its too late to sign up for the beta test.

I did work on Dillingham with you guys and just completed the UTX Europe testing so am looking for another project to work on if possible.

Thanks

Chris

Now that my new rig is rocking, if you need one more beta tester, I'll be glad to help and fly my new Twotter around :D

Now you're just showing off with a rig like that!! :wink:

Matt,

AWESOME! This is the island to fly to!

Just a thought, you could have a few people/kids at the airport - we noticed that this is a bit of a "hang-out" for the local people when the Qantaslink Dash 8 flys in each day, especially on weekends!

I can't get over how good this all looks, I have my credit card ready!

• 2 weeks later...