Correct way to import simbrief plan and weight/pax data?

shnt

Hi,

I would like to use CRJ correctly with simbrief profiles, when I choose weight of cargo, number of pax etc, but from the tutorials, manuals, youtube videos its just not clear on how to do it properly and any way I tried doesnt match on 100%.

Please login to display this image.

Im thinking about HOW to input these data into the EFB and aircraft, so I tried this method as on the screenshot.

1. Load flight plan downloaded via Simbrief Downloader and loaded it into the plane FMC. 

2. On EFB click on "INIT FUEL FROM AIRCRAFT" - this correctly loads amount of fuel on the simbrief plan.

3. Manually input ZFW from the plan into the EFB and then "SET PAYLOAD IN SIMULATOR" and then "COPY PERF INT DATA TO FMS"

But this is what I get

Fuel is OK, cargo isnt, pax are 70 instead of 69 and ZFW is different too.

In manuals CRJ7 has ZFW 28 259kg, but ingame model has different values.

This is simbrief aircraft profile which Im using: 

Can someone make clear on how to do this properly to get correct values? Thanks

I assume it has something to do with the empty CG set to 35 by default in the sim. I think it should be around 23. With that value it worked better for me. 

Does anybody know the correct empty CG for the CRJ?

@HKoeck please do not change the empty CG from 35%!

@shnt SimBrief CRJ data are not 100% identical to the ACFT data and also some weights are different (empty weights do differ also from one CRJ to another). As far as I know the CRJ imports only the FPLN (no Fuel, no PAX, no PL). You import the FPLN then make the changes through the EFB to PAX, CARGO and FUEL. Send the data to the Sim and FMS and you are good to go.

Archived