Throttle Issues with Bravo Quadrant

First of all, I am not certain that my problem is related to the Bravo Quadrant but the problem was not evident with my previous throttle quadrant.  On a twin engine aircraft (Aerosoft Twin Otter and Majestic Q400 so far) throttle 2 continually reverts to thrust reverse. I can set up the Bravo throttle levers in the sim or in FSUIPC (direct or axis) or Lorby si.  Both throttles will move to full and stay there but when moving the throttles back to idle, throttle 2 always slides slowly into max reverse.  I have set up the throttles various ways - one lever controls both or one lever assigned to each engine and the same problem exists. Also, have adjusted null zones and sensitivity with no change.

Does this sound like a Bravo issue, and if so has anyone come across this and has a solution? Or perhaps there is some other cause.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Martin

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad to hear it's fixed.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived