Ready for Taxi state does not engage the yaw dampers

M4V3R1CK

Hi guys,

I've tried the "Ready for Taxi" state multiple times now and always the yaw dampers are disengaged:

Please login to display this image.

If I follow the normal operation checklist, yaw dampers should be engaged in the originating check. In others words I would expect them to be activated in the "Ready for Taxi" state as I would continue now with the "Taxi checklist" if I loaded the CRJ in this state. 

Please login to display this image.

Are there any plans to add the engaged yaw dampers to the "Ready for Taxi" state? :D

Would be great ;) 

Thanks

Just now, RuneG said:

Same issue here too, and I think that's the reason why the AP won't engage.

Have you tried engaging the yaw dampers and adjust your horizontal stabilizer via the performance page on the EFB?

6 hours ago, quasiguru said:

Have you tried engaging the yaw dampers and adjust your horizontal stabilizer via the performance page on the EFB?

The answer is No. However I uninstalled the plane, did a new download and re-install. Now the CRJ behave exellent. Probably I forgot to disable my antivirus when I downloaded and installed the first time. Thank's for your answer.

Archived