Logbook issue with the CRJ

M4V3R1CK

Hi guys,

first of all thanks for the great plane. 🏆 I just found a small bug but I dont know if it's related to the sim or the CRJ but with other aircrafts like the A32NX this works fine. I had a look at my logbook entrys and somehow the landings are detected but the takeoff isn't!? 

This is not a really important issue but anyway I wanted to mention it maybe this can be fixed somehow. :) 

Please login to display this image.

vor 20 Minuten, P_R_S sagte:

This happens to me with any aircraft if I do not request ATC for clearance and don't follow their instructions....

Ok you're right I just checked that :D With ATC Takeoff clearence this works fine but it's strange that for the landing counter you dont need an ATC clearance ... But anyway I guess this is nothing Aerosoft can change, right? If so this topic can be closed.

Please login to display this image.

vor 24 Minuten, FlyByWire128 sagte:

This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory" 😂

Haha yeah :D 

Archived