All configurations have been made....

Please login to view this video.

Please login to view this video.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Michal,

I would like to see the same throttle movement in the Windows Joystick calibration utility.
In particular the raw data.

On 3/19/2021 at 11:52 AM, SimWare said:

Michal,

I would like to see the same throttle movement in the Windows Joystick calibration utility.
In particular the raw data.

Just would like add, for TM 16000M FCS, same issue.

so in the "MAN" thrust range (in-game)

From 50% to CLB thrust range: When you move the hardware throttle down, N1 bumps up.

From 50% to IDLE thrust range: When you move the hardware throttle up, N1 comes down.

I've also noticed this with mine.  The throttle movement is also very slow in my opinion, for example when I switch from climb to cruise and move my throttle a little down, the throttle in game takes quite some time to do it and goes up and down which makes it hard to get a nice cruise thrust.  When I adjust it a little higher and a little lower, it can go up and down for a while before finally stabilizing nicely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

It has been somewhat corrected with the first update.
The developer is advised of the issue and will take the proper measures.
We keep investigating to be able to further address the issue in a future update.

Same issue here. And in my case recent update did no good, got even worse. In plane re-calibration helped a bit, but still situation unacceptable.

Archived