CRJ Reverse Thrust not working

I use a Thrustmaster joystick and a Thrustmaster throttle.  I have one of the buttons on the throttle mapped in MSFS to the reverse thrust.  This works on all aircraft apart from the CRJ.  Nothing happens when I press the button on landing with the CRJ.  I have both reverse thrust buttons on the pedestal activated in the aircraft and ensure the throttle is all the way to idle, but still nothing.  I also cannot lift the reverse thrust levers using the mouse.  Please help, how do I get the reverse thrust to work in the CRJ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have to use the THROTTLE DECREASE command for the reverse thrust through MSFS key binding assignments. By default it's mapped to keyboard F2 which will apply reverse thrust when the thrust is set to idle and reversers are armed.

On 3/19/2021 at 9:04 AM, Secondator said:

You have to use the THROTTLE DECREASE command for the reverse thrust through MSFS key binding assignments. By default it's mapped to keyboard F2 which will apply reverse thrust when the thrust is set to idle and reversers are armed.

I use the default F2 key and it appears to be working, but I do not see any indication on the Engine Display. Should there be a Green "REV" indicator on the Left EICAS under the N1 Gauges? I did not notice it.

24 minutes ago, canadagoose said:

Should there be a Green "REV" indicator on the Left EICAS under the N1 Gauges? I did not notice it.

Yes there should be. Are the thrust reversers armed? If you can't lift the reverser locks even with the mouse then my assumption would be that the thrust reversers are disarmed.

tried all of suggested solutions, but none of them works properly.. best of them is to bind "decrease throttle", but that works properly only when taxi on taxiways or being at the gate... when I touchdown, decrease throttle to zero value and press that "decrease throttle" it just shows "REV" but does nothing until I move the stick and press that button for like 10 times , but thats too late

Reversers are armed and anti-ice off

This shows up when I hit "decrease throttle" imidiately after touchdown.

No more reverse thrust power than this and I cant even hear anything.

Please login to display this image.

43 minutes ago, shnt said:

tried all of suggested solutions, but none of them works properly.. best of them is to bind "decrease throttle", but that works properly only when taxi on taxiways or being at the gate... when I touchdown, decrease throttle to zero value and press that "decrease throttle" it just shows "REV" but does nothing until I move the stick and press that button for like 10 times , but thats too late

Reversers are armed and anti-ice off

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you just hit the reverse key once quicly or do you press and hold it? Quick press will result into idle reverse and if you press and hold it it will eventually give full reverse.

Archived