Using SimStarter with ORBX Central

ChrisMK

I have a new install of P3D 5.1 and the latest ORBX Central.

To begin with, I'm trying to use SimStarter to organise my scenery into Groups and have created a number of Spacers.

Once I have organised everything all works wonderfully well, until I make any changes in ORBX Central such as installing any new scenery.

After which, my carefully created SimStarter scenery structure looks as if a bomb has been dropped into it!

All my ORBX scenery is stored in Libraries on a separate storage drive which I suspect may be an issue?

What puzzles me is that having backed up my scenery.cfg before using Central, restoring it makes no difference to the chaos - which suggests I'm not really understanding the process, though I realise most of the scenery is being treated as Add-Ons.

Is there a way round this issue?

• Developer

Do not split the ORBX sceneries with Spacers as ORBX Central reorganises them "each time".

I made two Spacers called "ORBX Regions" and "ORXB Rest" - set the entry points in orbx central there and fine..

Archived