Is it possible to get the throttle "Shut off" functionality to work with the Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant?

Moving a throttle lever back (towards you) past the idle detent sends a button event (it isn't simply an extension of the "joystick" axis). Is there a way to get that to correspond to the matching movement of the throttle lever in the CRJ cockpit, to the "shut off" position? I tried mapping the buttons to the "throttle 1 cut" and "throttle 2 cut" in MSFS's control options, but that did nothing.

If not, I can of course shut off an engine using the button in the overhead panel. Is that more or less equivalent to what using the throttle lever does anyway? 

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

Currently the shutoff engine little levers are only controlable with the mouse.
There are no key or axes binding available yet.

I recommend buying SPAD.NEXT and opting into the beta version and install the LVAR Bridge that comes with the beta version. You can map almost all cockpit functionality to buttons/switches/axis with the LVARS to any hardware buttons/axis/switches.

• Aerosoft

You can also use the MIXTURE AXIS (-100 TO 100%)
This cuts off the engines too.
The cut off levers won't move however, but the engines will stop after a couple of seconds.

Archived