Satisfied customer

ReliableFox23

Much thanks Aerosoft and Digital Aviation. I don’t pretend to know how much work went into this but I’d like to say that it shows considerable effort. What I do know as an aerospace engineer is that aviation and software is complex. There’s not a single thing that is impacting my current enjoyment of the product and I look forward to future revisions. Particularly appreciate the fidelity of systems and model, documentation and tutorials, flight characteristics and team passion/dedication. Good call delaying until March, appreciate the refinement. There’s enough constructive feedback on this forum so I’d just like to say thanks!

Hi all

I am (70years old and more than 20 y flightsimming) also very satisfied with the CRJ700, two days ago downloaded; all videos seen in Youtube, part of the manuals read.

Yesterday first flight  around LSZH Zurich. Today manualy TO RW34 LSZH, climb to 10000f towards LSGG Geneva, turn back direction to appr RW14 LSZH, tune ILS14 111.75 descend to 4000f at CI14 - appr mode and the plane intercepted LOC and GS smoothly and perfect at 180 knots. 300f over ground AP off and manual landing with reverser. Worked very nice for a 1.0 version. Thanks to Aerosoft and Digital Aviation.

33 fps, no stutters and very very smooth flight.

Peter

• Herman locked this topic

Archived