CRJ problem take off and screen

GiovanniF

My CRJ at any weight does not get up before 180 this makes any take off on runways less than 2km impossible. Does anyone know why it happens to me instead in the tutorials everything is fine? Yes I have read the manuals and seen the tutorials of both The Dude and filberts. Also, if I push the joystick down too far, the screens freeze.

If you can follow the tutorial just fine and the CRJ performs as aspected, I would gues you are doing something wrong when changin the weight and balance.

How do you add / change weight of the PAX and cargo?

14 minutes ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

Se riesci a seguire bene il tutorial e il CRJ si comporta come previsto, immagino che tu stia facendo qualcosa di sbagliato quando cambi il peso e l'equilibrio.

Come si aggiunge / modifica il peso del PAX e del carico?

edit from the EFB and click once / twice set payload. But still don't go into the simulator the COG is 35%.

Using the EFB to load the aircraft is perfect. Just be careful that the green dot stays within the flight envelope.

COG of 35% is the EMPTY CG POSITION which will not change.

You will not see changes in weight and balance in MSFS after modifying EFB data (just ignore that MSFS Weight and Balance window). Just press the SEND TO SIM and all should be good.

43 minutes ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

Using the EFB to load the aircraft is perfect. Just be careful that the green dot stays within the flight envelope.

COG of 35% is the EMPTY CG POSITION which will not change.

You will not see changes in weight and balance in MSFS after modifying EFB data (just ignore that MSFS Weight and Balance window). Just press the SEND TO SIM and all should be good.

Thanks for the assistance the problem was that I had the flight mode "LEGACY" instead to fly the CRJ you need "Modern"

Archived