CDU does not accept MSFS-valid ICAO as Origin

ozzie_expat

CDU will not accept valid ICAO 'WARI' as origin

1. Start flight in MSFS from WARI 
2. On the FLTPLAN page of CDU, enter WARI into scratchpad and attempt to assign to Origin (top left button)

Observe: CDU displays 'Not Found' (or similar, sorry not at that PC now to confirm exact message)

• Deputy Sheriffs

The CRJ uses NavDataPro Navdata by default. It seems like this airport is not part of the data supplied on NavDataPro package. I checked the airport and it seems to be military airport with no IFR approach procedures, so it does not really surprise me if it's not in the data.

I have the same problem, taking off from SBRJ, I looked in the NAVDATA folder and it contains this aerodrome!

I would like to know where the path for installing navigraph is, since mine is purchased directly from the microsoft store!

Sorry my english! 

Please login to display this image.

Hans Hartmann wrote:

The longest runway in SBRJ is 4300ft. The minimum runway length in the FMS is 4500ft. This is the reason why it isn't shown.

From me:

The Base Runway lenght is 4975ft with MTOW

50 minutes ago, Hoffie3000 said:

Hans Hartmann wrote:

The longest runway in SBRJ is 4300ft. The minimum runway length in the FMS is 4500ft. This is the reason why it isn't shown.

From me:

The Base Runway lenght is 4975ft with MTOW

Tnks, there some way to change that in CRJ files, minimum runway leigth?!?! 

Archived