"Ready for Taxi" state raises gear

Anthony Sonstein

7 minutes ago, Secondator said:

Please check your control assignments that you don't have anything assigned to the gear that would interfere.

Only landing gear on the honeycomb bravo bound in spad.next, but honeycomb only sends a command when a switch is thrown, it has no ability to handle any kind of global switch state polling that would do that.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And nothing set through MSFS control assignments? Could you just try to disable this command binding and try it again. Just to make sure since there have been reports just like this which have turned out with the control binding sending command constantly.

There is a simple test you can do: just create for all controllers new profiles in MSFS (except maybe for the Mouse and Keyboard). These new profiles would be empty. Get in the Aircraft and see if the problem persists. If it is gone then please do check for other key bindings. We had that a lot.

22 minutes ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

There is a simple test you can do: just create for all controllers new profiles in MSFS (except maybe for the Mouse and Keyboard). These new profiles would be empty. Get in the Aircraft and see if the problem persists. If it is gone then please do check for other key bindings. We had that a lot.

The only thing bound in MSFS at all for any controller is camera views, not even axis'.

On 3/19/2021 at 9:46 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

No idea about this one, as far as we can see no other customer sees this. I checked the file that is loaded and it clearly sets the gear down. 

Almost have enough data to says it's gone, but I believe the new Brunner yoke I installed was causing interference with my honeycomb bravo and my switch panel, I don't have quite enough time to be sure yet but things are looking positive...I took the brunner off the USB hub of the other sim hardware and ran a dedicated cable back to a fully different USB controller.  I'll update thread soon 

This happened to me today. I use the TCA Airbus Joystick and Throttle. It was after I had landed from a previous flight and began setting up for a new flight (without going back to the main menu screen).

I do have at least a similar issue.  After completing a flight and turning off the engines, if I goto the efb and select another plane state, don't remember which, it does set the gear lever up in the plane.  I am not able to test it further right now so that is all the info I can provide about it.  

I have noticed this too when I do the cold and dark at first I get "gear disagree", though the level is indicating down. have to select up / down to get it to stop. Doesn't appear to be any conflicting mappings.

Archived