take off trim

Is there no way to adjust it in the cockpit just by using the mouse? I have actually not found a way to controll these, the ingame yoke didn't work. I tried every switch on it but the elevator trim did not change. 

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

You need to put the mouse pointer on the trim button on the yoke until it becomes a hand, then use the mouse wheel (between the buttons)

up or down to adjust the elevator trim.

Am I stupid and using the wrong button or does it really not work? 
Plane was initialized to ready for taxi via efb. The other trims are working just fine. 

I also tried the I/C and R/T knobs but these didn't change anything either, also pushing the R/T and afterwards using Nose up/down didn't work.

Please login to view this video.

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

Yes.

This will be fixed in the next update due to be available soon.
However, you can still actuate the trim with any hardware input assigned to the trim fuctions as decribed below.
You can use any joystick button or keyboards keys.
image.png
Best regards.

Seems to be working now in version 1.0.0.1. Only changing once at least one stab trim is activated, as expected, so now I can finally change the elevator trim using the nose up/down button on the yoke. 
As far as I'm concerned this topic can be closed.

• Aerosoft
On 2.4.2021 at 15:51, eurYV4U sagte:

Seems to be working now in version 1.0.0.1. Only changing once at least one stab trim is activated, as expected, so now I can finally change the elevator trim using the nose up/down button on the yoke. 
As far as I'm concerned this topic can be closed.

Thank you for your feedback.

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived