Blue ILS Preview needles not set to the correct inbound course on the ILS

Hello,

I've noticed now that every time I go from white needles (when I have the blue needles underneath) to green needles, the inbound course is always 10 degrees off of the correct course. Just to be clear, I retrieve the approach from the ILS and it tunes correctly but just isn't setting the inbound course correctly. 

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Chax

1 hour ago, Secondator said:

Hello Chaxterium and moxiejeff,

Sorry for the late reply. It's a known issue and on our bug tracker.

Any chance AS can share this bug tracker?  I think it would be helpful to see what bugs have been acknowledged and avoids unnecessary posts on bug issues that are already known.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately no. It's for our internal use only to gain information keep track of things.

For already reported/known issues you can use the FAQ section or do a forum search to see if someone has already reported the issue.

I agree with Piper9t3 concerning a public list of known bugs.

@aerosoft

It would be much more efficient to know if an issue has already been acknowledged as a bug (and is being worked on), instead of loosing time trying to get it right in the sim, or searching the forums if someone else has the same issue - particularly since there is a lot of half-true info on the forums.

Most of us are spending long hours learing to fully understand (and control) this complex airplane. Fighting bugs is a waste of time and leads to frustration. Nobody will hold the existance of bugs against you - after all, this is a very recent release - but info on those bugs should be handled in a transparent manner.

Archived