Entering PAUSE menu (not active pause) then returning causes aircraft to return to default panel state.

cmorg

Post subject is repeatable for me.  Entering the pause menu using [ESC] to adjust control assignments or settings and then returning to flight results in the aircraft returning to default panel state which, regrettably, is turnaround for me, and confirmed it was repeatable shortly before landing.  Does anyone else experience this?  I have nothing else assigned to the [ESC] key so I don't think it's a control conflict.

EDIT: may have possibly solved issue by removing mixture/prop axes assignments from controller profiles.  Will confirm and edit again with results.

EDIT 2: Call this one confirmed.  I incorrectly assumed that it was returned to default panel state, but it actually was just shutting the engines down.  Due to having an axis bound to either prop or mixture or both.  For some reason that axis' current value seems to get picked up after coming back into the sim from pause, and for some reason it affects the CRJ.  Not had that issue with any other jet aircraft in the sim, I'd be interested to know, just out of curiosity, why either one of those values affects the CRJ.  Or if I'm perhaps way off in my fix, but it did, in my anecdotal experience, fix my issue.

Moderators, you can lock this one and call it solved if you see fit.

Archived