More Pics of the F-16 to wet your Appetite 'Large Post'

Shaun Fletcher

• Aerosoft
hey @ all

Guy´s u all did a good job. everything looks perfect. If ther are things which are unfinished - it´s ok, too.

but why can´t u say a real date of release...

If u say december, i think it would be ok. but please don´t hurt us every month again.

all would be happy if they were proud owners of this Add on.. but please stop this month jumping...

THX

greetings 2 all of u

October. For sure.

October. For sure.

WHO HOO !! B)

Very nice effect (vapor trail)

I am sure thousands will be glad to read that last post

With all the anticipation ,delays and obvious attention to extreme detail I

hope this becomes your most profitable endeavor to date

Randy

I know that ordinance can't be released right now, but will all the targeting mechanism be functional?

If in the future Aerosoft sells mission packs for this, is it possible that ordinance could be released within a mission pack?

• Aerosoft
I know that ordinance can't be released right now, but will all the targeting mechanism be functional?

If in the future Aerosoft sells mission packs for this, is it possible that ordinance could be released within a mission pack?

No, this is ONLY about flying the F-16 not about fighting with the aircraft. So though the radar is pretty good, you will not be able to target anything. Perhaps this functionality will be in a mission pack, but we have not thought about this.

• Aerosoft
Thank you, Sir!

Then my question is, can we that have pre-ordred the package expect a october release?

We normally want the download version about 2 to 3 weeks online before making the boxed version for a product like this. The reason is simple, if there are issues to solve there will be updates needed. Now as most of what we do is in the models (and not in additional gauge files) it means that even a very small patch means all MDL files need to be replaced. Now if you bought the boxed version and needed to download a patch that was about as big as the complete product you would not be happy. Besides manuals need to be done as as it looks now that's an issue as the complete manual I am doing for the download version does not fit in the cd box.

So I seriously doubt the boxed will be done next month. Getting the download version always means you get the last version without delay.

hello guys,

I was wondering if you are going to use the real sounds of the F-16 (just like the real one, even with the wistle when the engine goes idle)

If its possible can you give a demo sound ????????

Thx Rick van Eijk

Did you guys have to take an F-16 home with you in order to get all of this detail? ("Look honey, it's only for a few weeks, then you can have your patio back for your garden club") :wacko:

I don't think you could get enough pictures of one to get detail like this. I mean, you even got the product plates and wire clamps! I've never seen that much detail in anything. It is quite amazing!

Hey, that looks really awesome!

I have only one question: In these Pics above the HUD had no Pitchladder and Flightpathmarker. Will that be available in the Final Product?

Thanks in Advance

Marek

Wow, that model looks so real. It has all the detail even the laser pointing system used of turkish F-16's. Very few countries use that laser bombing system. I don't know what it's actual name is :lol: . But yeah, again aerosoft personel did a great job on this. Can't wait till it comes out.

Wow, that model looks so real. It has all the detail even the laser pointing system used of turkish F-16's. Very few countries use that laser bombing system. I don't know what it's actual name is :lol: . But yeah, again aerosoft personel did a great job on this. Can't wait till it comes out.

You mean the Litening targeting pod? That pod is used by quite a lot of airforces around the world, USAF, RAF, RNLAF, Luftwaffe, Israeli Air Force just to name a few. More users than the other pod, Sniper XR has.

• Aerosoft
Hey, that looks really awesome!

I have only one question: In these Pics above the HUD had no Pitchladder and Flightpathmarker. Will that be available in the Final Product?

Thanks in Advance

Marek

Yes the HUD is very high end. So high end that it is in fact sold to a company that makes static F-16 trainers for professional use. This project has a lot of professional spin off and that is partly the reason it takes a bit longer then expected.

Yes the HUD is very high end. So high end that it is in fact sold to a company that makes static F-16 trainers for professional use. This project has a lot of professional spin off and that is partly the reason it takes a bit longer then expected.

At first: Thanks for the quick answer! :rolleyes:

And second: whoooo!! That that sounds fantastic!

Can´t await the release!

And for the Painters: Maybe we can get this BAF F-16 with Tigermeet-painting from 2004 for the Sim? :P

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/3/14/885313/12418.jpg

Yes the HUD is very high end.

I'm agree, very high end and it looks very good also in action ;)

33p9dad.jpg

I remeber to you that it's still in BETA so it will be better :lol:

Also the exterior model it's not too bad :P

(Sorry for Jpg compression)

2hqb9g4.jpg

Have you look this VC? :o

Awesome!

I have a question, finally lol

Sorry, I'm sure it's a double post but reading the 34 previous pages bother me a bit lol

My idea should be to replace the Accl F-18 by this one for the missions (I'm a mission fan, I agree :P)

Will it be compatible with the Accl carrier landing, that means equipped with the Tail hook?

Sorry if double posted.

Thx

Ben.

Mr. Mathijs Kok / Gentlemen,

She's looking "might sexy"; I'm ready to take her out ... :o but will wait till sometime in Oct. :(

PS: Great screen-shots Mr. Nick / Mr. Vigilius / Mr. Vincent!

Oh my lord! :blink:

I love it..

I wish, the same team after a well deserved rest, would consider doing the Su-30MKI or one of its sister models with Thrust vectoring (including TV Flight model). :P

Manny

I live in Colorado, next to the Rocky Mountain Regional Airport. I am lucky in that quite a few military jets take off and land there; on Monday an F16 went roaring directly over my house and it made me think about this project - I hope the sound pak will match the visual quality :D

Can't wait!!!!

Work on the divers models is progressing well. Attached two images of a 16 loaded for bear.

Spectacular pictures :blink: Mathijs

Can't wait to fly this,I think I have a new, next love of my life :wub:

Randy