More Pics of the F-16 to wet your Appetite 'Large Post'

Shaun Fletcher

Vin : I have to say ,those recent shots are incredable

The wait for this viper has been long but it sure looks like the wait has been worth while

Thanks for the "taster"

Randy

my god!!! I can hardly to wait to sit inside

can I fly it at June 2008?

I'v pluged my Hotas Cougar in and wait for this fighter!!

if I preorder the boxed version today, will I get the package on the releasedate or will you send the package at the releasedate?

Thanks.

I believe it´s a download.

• Aerosoft
I just ordered the boxed version, and then lets say that you release the download version on 25th June. When will the boxed version be sent out then?

Depends on a lot of smallish things. For download it is easy to fix problems and to tweak but for a boxed user that is not so easy as he might have bought the boxed version because he has no connection to the internet. So we tend to release for boxed when we are sure it is all stable. Of course it also depends on production capacity, with two boxed releases a month things are tight.

But on average within three weeks of the download being available.

• Aerosoft
how much will it be in US dollar? maybe someone can give a link of preorder?

thanks

Can't say dollars exactly as we charge in Euro and what you pay exactly depends on the conversion rate and banks. But you don't pay VAT on the sales so that helps.

Does anybody out there know where to get a drool proof key board :rolleyes:

those screanies are gorgous Nick, keep sending pics like those and I am going

to have aquire a new keyboard

Mathijs;

A while back you offered a "Downloading for Dummies" tutorial for the critically computer challanged

I would (Need) to add this creation to my collection. Everything I have so far has been boxed and I Cant Wait

to get my hands around the F-16.

Oh ,Forgive me I know I have asked this in the past ,has the updated A-10 progressed any further

Thanks

Randy

There 'might' be some options for TACAN if we get a good database of TACAN transmitters that is free of licenses.

About navigation, the DED is one of the most complex areas as nearly 75% of what is shown there simply has no relevance in FSX. But we got screens that show information regarding the loaded flight plan. So distance, heading, ETE, ETR expected fuel use , remaining fuel at next waypoint etc. Other screens show lat/lon, ground track, ground speed is TAS etc.

Thank you Mr. Mathijs Kok and other Aerosoft Staff for some details. I'm happy to see the progress being made and am looking forward to the final product. There are many more questions that will have to wait till you are ready to release it - Primarily because I don't want to waste your time asking you questions that a POH (which I believe that you will be releasing with it) will reveal.

Thank you and Happy BETA Testing! :)

• Upvote 1

This F-16 looks really awesome. A very beautiful model.

You need to put a animated pilot in the cockpit. It's so real looking that it seems a little errie without a pilot from outside view.