More Pics of the F-16 to wet your Appetite 'Large Post'

Shaun Fletcher

Mathijs Kok,

Hello ,

My name is Nathan Knierien . I have done beta testing for past projects ie: mission pack , caralina etc .... i know i had put in to beta test the f16 and was wondering if i was able to . I have xml experience , actually i took a course from my school as a side project for myself . I also have a lightning QUAD Core 3.8 , with 4 gb ram , 1 tarabit hard drive and dx10 8800 on the graphics. I have the power to push this project to the limits and really see how it reacts well with fsx. While on the topic , i have a pretty extensive hx with the sim , all the way back to the tandy 2000 days ... remember thoughs ? LOL , anyways .... it would be an honor to help out in any way.

thanks,

nathan

Here's Jhonny the Jimbo Jerk Johnson flying the stolen Norwegian 658. He also stole an AAQ-33 targeting pod and the latest IRIS-T missiles, what a mean man!!!! :lol:

Here's Jhonny the Jimbo Jerk Johnson flying the stolen Norwegian 658. He also stole an AAQ-33 targeting pod and the latest IRIS-T missiles, what a mean man!!!! :lol:

Dag, are you sure everything is allright  :huh:

I need to do one in pink jammies and light blue polkadots, would be a dream come true. Pink helmet as well........

Don't forget the purple ostrich feathers attached to the flight helmet (for aerodynamics of course) :blink:

Randy

Don't forget the purple ostrich feathers attached to the flight helmet (for aerodynamics of course) :blink:

Randy

Noted! :lol:

It looks like the above config. is what is planned for my Norwegian paints, I'm not sure there will be more.

Just to say... the pilot still needs to go into detox. His eyes obviously indicate drug use at this moment. He will be less wide-eyed in the release.

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

I though he (Modeled F-16 Pilot) was still suffering from the hours of strain from the 9G's that your BETA testing team was putting him through like this poor guy...

Video of G Simulator Stress on Pilot: It Looks Funny..But It's Not.. :wacko:

Anyway, I'm sure you guys will fix him up with some good German sausages and beer to help him recover from his life of pain. :lol:

I want to steal a F-16, too ! :lol:

How long will it take to finish ?

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

I though he (Modeled F-16 Pilot) was still suffering from the hours of strain from the 9G's that your BETA testing team was putting him through like this poor guy...

Video of G Simulator Stress on Pilot: It Looks Funny..But It's Not.. :wacko:

Anyway, I'm sure you guys will fix him up with some good German sausages and beer to help him recover from his life of pain. :lol:

Oh my God ,that looks tough I hope he didn't pop a vein or something,I would bet he left the g-simulator wilt one HELL of a headache

Randy

Oh,, James, I noticed somwhere that you had used computer parts 4 sale,if I cant get mine working the way I want I might be interested

if your willing to part out,if so E-mail me randynash@rogers.com

Randy

Oh my God ,that looks tough I hope he didn't pop a vein or something,I would bet he left the g-simulator wilt one HELL of a headache

Randy

Oh,, James, I noticed somwhere that you had used computer parts 4 sale,if I cant get mine working the way I want I might be interested

if your willing to part out,if so E-mail me randynash@rogers.com

Randy

Yes Randy,

I'm only selling them as parts... New and in most cases (never used) unopened even. What are you looking for Video Cards, MB, Processor, etc. ???

James;I recently updated my motherboard and CPU, the last of many trial-fixes to try to lock down a problem

I am running;Asrock 4CoreDual-Sata2 mother board

E4700 @ 2.60GHz CPU

2.59 GHz, 2.00GB of Ram

I obtained this mobo so that I could retain my old video card for a while(unfortunately money is an object)a e-GeForce7600 GS agp-card

and still be able to update to PCI card at a later date,My ultimate goal was a matrox th2go.

After the system was up and running I came up with another card, Asus en8600GTS Silent-pci

I found that this system will run 4 monitors in a surround display , I had hoped comparable to a Matrox ,what I have run into after

installing these parts was a incredible drop in frame rates,approx 75% drop,that with only hooking up three monitors.

If I cant get the frame rates up over what I am at now ,my next option is the Matrox

You obviously have an Knowledge with computers well in advance of mine, do you think that the system I have would be enhanced

with the th2go or do you think I would be better served by the Surround Display built into my mobo.If you think the matrox is the best

bet ,what would you be willing to part with it for?

My apologies for the long winded post

Randy

James;I recently updated my motherboard and CPU, the last of many trial-fixes to try to lock down a problem

I am running;Asrock 4CoreDual-Sata2 mother board

E4700 @ 2.60GHz CPU

2.59 GHz, 2.00GB of Ram

I obtained this mobo so that I could retain my old video card for a while(unfortunately money is an object)a e-GeForce7600 GS agp-card

and still be able to update to PCI card at a later date,My ultimate goal was a matrox th2go.

After the system was up and running I came up with another card, Asus en8600GTS Silent-pci

I found that this system will run 4 monitors in a surround display , I had hoped comparable to a Matrox ,what I have run into after

installing these parts was a incredible drop in frame rates,approx 75% drop,that with only hooking up three monitors.

If I cant get the frame rates up over what I am at now ,my next option is the Matrox

You obviously have an Knowledge with computers well in advance of mine, do you think that the system I have would be enhanced

with the th2go or do you think I would be better served by the Surround Display built into my mobo.If you think the matrox is the best

bet ,what would you be willing to part with it for?

My apologies for the long winded post

Randy

Randy,

The TripleHead2Go - is definitely easier on FPS because the video card memory is not divided between two or more monitors. When you are spanning or extending your desktop over multiple monitors, the system has to provide memory and other resources for each monitor independantly. This adds a lot of workload to the processor, video hardware, and OS. Rather with TripleHead2Go, what you have is the benefit of higher resolution (eg. 3840X1024) passed out to one video port and divided across all three monitors (eg. at 1024x1024). Thus you can use just one video card and SLI/Crossfire or Desktop extend the others. Resulting, which is overall system dependant, in very good FPS because your working the system more to what FS likes and the video drivers, hardware, and OS can manage, without an unnecessary huge workload. In my case I got, with all FS settings on Max./high, 20-55FPS for FSX and 60-99FPS with FS9 using TripleHead2Go both Digital and Analog editions. Verses the 5 to 15FPS I was getting with multi-monitors on multi-video cards/ports. Just that move to Triplehead2Go saved me a lot of frustration. But there are limitations; if you want to span 4 or more monitors then you wont be able to use TripleHead2Go for that yet. I initially wanted 6 with the 7th for Extended Desktop use. That was simple not possible till Intel's SkullTrail or Nvidia's nForce 700 Series motherboards came out. But you can still only use one TripleHead2Go per system and use the other video connections to extend your desktop for PDF charts, or other app tools for FS like Aerosofts Flight Keeper 3, etc.

If you want, I have one TripleHead2Go Analog Edition for sale and will give it to you, priced lower as a deal, if you want it. It comes in the box with all the CD and Manuals. Just let me know what you decide.

Thank you and Good Luck!

PS:

Deacon,

I like the screen shot; R U one of the BETA Testers too?

James; thank you for reply, the info you gave me cleared up my confusion quite a bit, I had assumed the higher resolutions (Over 2000 pics wide) would be better handled in the computer itself and not externally (as in the th2go) is it possible there is program that i have no knowledge of that accomplishes the fps of matrox within the computer without going to an external system(since I already have the money tied up in replacement parts so far) I would Be interested in your th2go if all lesser expensive options have been exhausted (most bang for my limited buck :rolleyes: )although the digital version with the bezel management feature would be first on my wish list,I believe we could deal

Contact me at the E-Mail in my previous post as the e-mail in the viewing profile is out of date

Randy

PS:

Deacon,

I like the screen shot; R U one of the BETA Testers too?

Yes, James. And thank you for the compliment about the screenshot. I wanted to test out the F-16 while using the new Water Textures Configurator. I found it to be a pretty nice tool, except that my ATI HD cards have a problem with it at times. It's a known issue and they're trying to get a patch out. I also wanted to showcase the new Hong Kong textures, as well.

Yes, James. And thank you for the compliment about the screenshot. I wanted to test out the F-16 while using the new Water Textures Configurator. I found it to be a pretty nice tool, except that my ATI HD cards have a problem with it at times. It's a known issue and they're trying to get a patch out. I also wanted to showcase the new Hong Kong textures, as well.

Deacon,

Yes they both look great... I am also looking to buy the FlyTampa and Flight1 products as well but, like with Aerosofts sceneries, I want the BOXED versions.

As far as the driver issues, I'm sure that AMD/ATI will resolve that soon for you.

Good Luck.

Randy,

I'll email you this weekend with photos etc.

L8R.

• Aerosoft
Can somebody say a little bit about the stand at the moment? How close is it?

The only thing that can be said with certainty is that modeling stops on July 31st and we hope the rest will be up to date at that moment. But we are fighting vacations now.

The only thing that can be said with certainty is that modeling stops on July 31st and we hope the rest will be up to date at that moment. But we are fighting vacations now.

Thank you for the answer. So we must wait a little bit longer. Hope not to long.

I feel a great tickle now. :o

When i got my eyes on this F-16 and heared that`s soon relase, i just had to get a new computer. The old one was no god.

My new spec is:

Asus 750i SLI

Intel Core2Duo E8400 3,00 Ghz

NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX

Vista 64 bit

8GB RAM

2 stk hard disc nr 1 320GB nr2 750GB

BenQ 22 Widescreen

I hope this can run the F-16 ok?

I tryed this one now for a couple of weeks, and its superb so far. Lots of Addons working perfeckt.

Have problems waiting any longer now i feal. :D

First of al this aircraft looks amazing!!!!!!! Can't wait to buy it!

But i have an important question: I've been flying fs for a while now but i still can't handle FMC and i don't really have the time to learn it... so my question basically is; Is the autopilot easy to use? is it a little bit like standard fsx planes? or do you really need te learn how to work with the FMC?

Regards,

JMB

P.s. couldn't find a release date... has it been brought out yet?

First of al this aircraft looks amazing!!!!!!! Can't wait to buy it!

But i have an important question: I've been flying fs for a while now but i still can't handle FMC and i don't really have the time to learn it... so my question basically is; Is the autopilot easy to use? is it a little bit like standard fsx planes? or do you really need te learn how to work with the FMC?

Regards,

JMB

P.s. couldn't find a release date... has it been brought out yet?

does an F-16 have an FMC??no...it does not.it will most likly fly the waypoint you have entered on autopilot.but thats no fun at all.but i have a request to those who are working on theliveries.as the norwegian viperjoks are using red survivalsuits.can you just give the pilot in the cockpit a red suit??i can provide materials.even a ride in a real one:-P