More Pics of the F-16 to wet your Appetite 'Large Post'

Shaun Fletcher

About the repaint, if there is a repaint installer built in Aerosoft addon ACE or a indepandent click-to-install repaint software like some company has, that will be great and save customers' time and patient.

Regards

Tim or Staff,

I ment to ask this before, and perhaps it is too late now but, would/have you ever considered adding this to the models? Could it be part of the next weapons/other modifications in the future?

F-16xl.jpg

Thanks! :)

• Aerosoft
About the repaint, if there is a repaint installer built in Aerosoft addon ACE or a indepandent click-to-install repaint software like some company has, that will be great and save customers' time and patient.

Regards

Sorry that won't be possible in a model this complex.there are too many layers (speculars. bumps etc) that also need to be tweaked for a repaint.

• Aerosoft
Tim or Staff,

I ment to ask this before, and perhaps it is too late now but, would/have you ever considered adding this to the models? Could it be part of the next weapons/other modifications in the future?

Thanks! :)

No I don't think so, it is really very different in modeling and in flight model, so adding it would be about as complex as doing a whole new medium complex aircraft.

Two hours to september !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but the beer here in germany is very good !!!

I am glad that I am not the only sim junkie out here desperate to get

the f-16 in my computer

I let my wife read some of these posts just so she knows I am not

alone in my addiction for this hobby :rolleyes:

Randy

I am glad that I am not the only sim junkie out here desperate to get

the f-16 in my computer

I let my wife read some of these posts just so she knows I am not

alone in my addiction for this hobby :rolleyes:

Randy

Now she's probably afraid to walk the streets knowing that there is that many nuts out there :unsure:

I'd just like to point out to everybody that you can edit your "quote" post to remove images, therefore preventing them from being repeated several times on one page ;)

I am wondering if you can manage to make a screenshot of the Dutch solo display F-16, that would be great. Thanks, Rick

There are quite a lot of pictures of the repaint you mentioned in this long thread, you'll have to dig back a few pages, but here are a couple of fresh ones which I hope will be suitable.

aero_f16_00_37.jpg

aero_f16_00_38.jpg

Now she's probably afraid to walk the streets knowing that there is that many nuts out there :unsure:

You are sooo right :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just because we marry them ,that doesn't mean we have to understand them (or them us)

Randy

so its september now...is there a release date set? i have been waiting for this for a very VERY long time. i just cant stand the wait. by the way the sceenshots are wicked, nice job!

I have the pleasure of working on a couple hundred different F-16's everyday for my job. Just today, I was all over the flight-line... sometimes getting ######ed at the jet's. What's funny is, I find myself checking this website every week in hope of a release. And since it hasn't released yet, I just check out the screen shots and get real excited.

My point is, I'm laughing at myself because sometimes I can't stand the real thing, but I'm more than excited to fly the simulator version. At least this one doesn't break down as much as the real ones lol.

I have the pleasure of working on a couple hundred different F-16's everyday for my job. Just today, I was all over the flight-line... sometimes getting ######ed at the jet's. What's funny is, I find myself checking this website every week in hope of a release. And since it hasn't released yet, I just check out the screen shots and get real excited.

My point is, I'm laughing at myself because sometimes I can't stand the real thing, but I'm more than excited to fly the simulator version. At least this one doesn't break down as much as the real ones lol.

LOL :lol:

• Aerosoft

You're not alone... there are a lot more people who work with them or even fly them who think the same. Our nightmare customers because they will find the small stuff that's wrong, lol.

You're not alone... there are a lot more people who work with them or even fly them who think the same. Our nightmare customers because they will find the small stuff that's wrong, lol.

well compare to the details of this model and the real deal,its not many mistakes.i know F-16 cuz i fly one.cant wait to fly this model.really good job to all of you who worked on this one...i see you have done your homework....rofl.the only minor is that you cant simulate any of the weaponsystems but thats understandable.so for now i want to give thanks to the crew who made us wait in agony:-P but i have one question though.....dont know if this was brought up but is there a working dragchute??specially on the norwegian model....just wondering.

regards

Christian

RNoAF 331skvd

well compare to the details of this model and the real deal,its not many mistakes.i know F-16 cuz i fly one.cant wait to fly this model.really good job to all of you who worked on this one...i see you have done your homework....rofl.the only minor is that you cant simulate any of the weaponsystems but thats understandable.so for now i want to give thanks to the crew who made us wait in agony:-P but i have one question though.....dont know if this was brought up but is there a working dragchute??specially on the norwegian model....just wondering.

regards

Christian

RNoAF 331skvd

Hello Christian,

I think I read somewhere that the drag chute wouldn't be functional. I believe they said that doing it so that it looked real wasn't possible. It probably would end up looking cartoonish and on a realistic model like this one that may not be acceptable.

You actually fly one? That's pretty awesome. I couldn't even imagine what that would be like.

That is the problem with this kind of sim (fighter jets). With commercial airlines, you don't experience g-forces and speed anyway in the real thing, so it's not too far off to fly with the simulation as its mainly just about working the systems, but with fighter jets, experiencing the speed and g-forces while the world is spinning around would be a large part of the experience of the flight that you wouldn't get in the simulation.