Pack Lights (and other lights in general) not working

Vicinian

I have noticed that the lighting for the packs buttons sometimes do not work. I have been flying in cruise with my packs turned off without realizing it, because the "off" light was not illuminating! Is this normal behaviour? Have I missed something in the manuals?

I have noticed this behaviour elsewhere as well, such as with the APU fuel and starter switches sometimes not illuminating, and possibly more as well.

Thanks for any feedback!

That’s actually incorrect. The pack lights should show a white off light when selected off. An amber light indicates a fault. I can include pictures from manuals and study guides if necessary. 

I believe you should also get a white CAS message showing that a a pack has been selected off. “L PACK OFF” for example. 

• Aerosoft
16 minutes ago, Phantom_737 said:

That’s actually incorrect. The pack lights should show a white off light when selected off. An amber light indicates a fault. I can include pictures from manuals and study guides if necessary. 

I believe you should also get a white CAS message showing that a a pack has been selected off. “L PACK OFF” for example. 

Okay, we'll look into that, thanks for the help!

36 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, we'll look into that, thanks for the help!

Straight from my FCOM 1 ;)

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, Phantom_737 said:

Thanks for the help! This was what I suspected, as it didn't make sense to have an "off" label that would not be illuminated when the packs were off...

Archived