Has anyone gotten the TCAS to work?

DFWSupertrooper

I follow the checklist, set it up, test it, etc, verify it says "Auto" but on the displays it always says "TCAS OFF" no matter what.  I've tried tapping the Traffic button on the pilot's side pedestal, everything I can locate but it never shows that it's on.  Any thoughts?

There's a switch on the lower pedestal below the Captains RTU push buttons called ATC SEL with 3 positions, it's defaulted to STBY, just flick into to position 1 or 2 

20 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

There's a switch on the lower pedestal below the Captains RTU push buttons called ATC SEL with 3 positions, it's defaulted to STBY, just flick into to position 1 or 2 

Thanks brotha!  Figures it'd be you to solve my problem. 👍

15 minutes ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

Thanks brotha!  Figures it'd be you to solve my problem. 👍

Aha no probs, I had the same issue on my first flight and had to re-watch the dude's videos

If it helps, if you bought directly from Aerosoft (they are also on the forums here somewhere) you get a folder with all the manuals included. Volume 1 shows you where every single switch is 😃

Archived