WX/Terrain radar possibility SDK question

sd_flyer

I've read FAQ section regarding missing WX radar functionality due limitations current SDK. Since Aerosoft closely working with Asobo hence my question to developers: is that something that currently work in progress (on Asobo side)? Or perhaps something that Asobo may consider to add later on? 

Frankly  I would personally settled with default WX/terrain radar for now without enhanced functionalities such a s gain and tils. Terrain radar would most welcomed and useful future for sure!

Thanks for the answer in advance

The problem with the Weather Radar at this point is that it is a Cloud radar. Which is of course bogus. 

So first things first: Asobo needs to implement a real weather radar and then make it accesable via Web Assembly.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived