CRJ ! WOW

I am more than thrilled on the CRJ release. The Dude's vids were awesome but honestly -pretty shiny plane and 9 tutorials......... I did sneak in to get her up in the blue. Everything is amazing and I honestly feel more challenged. I am NOT a pilot , but the CRJ was always my favorite to fly in Any versions on MS flight sim because it wants to you fly it. I mean that there is no auto-throttle and it invites you at the yoke. There was some slight wobbles back and forth but honestly the plane responded in how it wanted to and took the time to get its bearings correct.  Very realistic movements. I loved the manuals that came with the craft. I just wish that UNITED paint got on the 700 model as well. United recently re-designed the interior to reflect a Snack-Bar and limits operations to only 1 flight attendant now. I would be cool to see an updated cabin or paint. 

I know there are TONS of updates to come with this one. As far as the wait. I think all of you at Aerosoft killed it . I have always been a huge fan of your quality products and an amazing reputation of making things right as always. 

I will continue to watch the Dude but seriously guys.. have you ever thought about offering Lessons like these on the MSFS marketplace? That would be AMAZING and a revenue opportunity and would address the "hands on " learners to boot.

Let the haters hate , you guys blew it out of the ball-park once again. 

Blue-Skies 

Todd Mullins 

Agreed the UNITED CRJ 550 is an awesome real world aircraft and the Aerosoft version is fantastic.  I expect somewhere "down the road", we'll get a new "550" cabin with this livery. 😉👍.  Well, back to my current VATSIM flight !

Archived