CRJ FPS Bug

anarkand

just getting low fps like 20-25… don’t know why. other planes like longitude with g3000 mod are getting like 40-45 fps 

and I discovered a bug, if you fully pull up or pull down the yolk the fps you're getting increase a lot, like 20fps more

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, anarkand said:

just getting low fps like 20-25… don’t know why. other planes like longitude with g3000 mod are getting like 40-45 fps 

and I discovered a bug, if you fully pull up or pull down the yolk the fps you're getting increase a lot, like 20fps more

Holly cow. I'm getting the same thing and thought you were joking with the yoke thing but wow! I get no increase when pulling back and neutral, maybe 15-25 fps. When I push forward on the yoke though to the full nose down position I achieve fps between 35 and 40, usually kept steady at 40. This is definitely something that needs to be looked into and may be a major reason why everybody is experiencing such low frame rates/non-smooth gameplay in the CRJ. It also seems like the dev's are worried about stuttering. Without pushing the yoke forward, there is slight stuttering here and there, but when I do push the yoke forward, all stuttering goes away.

• Herman unlocked this topic

I don’t know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but when you push full forward on the yoke all the displays stop updating, so it’s no surprise that the FPS increases 😉

4 minutes ago, Abisag Tellmann said:

Oh, wow, the yoke thing is really true. Going from 24 to 31 fps when pushing the yoke full foward. 🙂

Because none of the avionics are updating, every display freezes until you release the forward pressure. So it's not a magic fix for the poor FPS unfortunately.

• Like 1

• Herman locked this topic