Pop Up Windows?

stopnicki

Follow-up question, in the manuals there seems to be an option within the EFB to disable the 3D cockpit window when you activate the pop-up. Is this not yet in the module?

• Aerosoft
8 minutes ago, kvk1 said:

Follow-up question, in the manuals there seems to be an option within the EFB to disable the 3D cockpit window when you activate the pop-up. Is this not yet in the module?

I think I recall there was an issue with this. Will check.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I think I recall there was an issue with this. Will check.

Thanks, it's not a show stopper or anything. Just making sure I didn't have a corrupt install or whatever.

2 hours ago, cmorg said:

Right ALT + click should take care of it for you.

Thank you very much cmorg!!

My bi-focal challenged eyes, are very very appreciative!

Take care and be safe, everybody!
Regards,

Roberto

Okay I have two questions please:

1. is there a way to resize the pop up windows when they are open to so they remain that size when re-opening (right now they open to nearly full vertical size of the screen?

2. is it possible to just have a regular click spot to open / close them vs. the awkward r-alt plus click?

Thanks

• Developer

The pop up windows are a feature of Flight Simulator, not the CRJ. I haven't found any way to resize them individually or a keyboard shortcut to open them, sorry. You should try to ask the question in the forums at flightsimulator.com. May be someone over there knows more.

Archived