Couple of Questions

EasternT3

I'm loving the CRJ thus far but have a couple of questions, rw CRJ/other airlines pilot, if you have a HUD available, when to you use it, all flight? Or just certain parts?

Second thing, I didn't want to but this in support because it's not a showstopper and didn't want it to take away from people who are having major issues, but anyone who's flying on VATSIM using Vpilot, are you struggling to get Mode C to switch on through the aircraft? I have to enable it in Vpilot

Hey!

So as far as the HUD for the most part it's up to the captain when to use it. That said there are certain times when its use is required such as CATIII landings. 

I used to use it a lot simply because I enjoyed it. I usually used it for the majority of the flight. I found it made hand-flying much easier.

As for the VATSIM/Mode C thing I haven't had any issues at all but I think a few other people have. Is the transponder turned on in the plane?

Archived