Climb performance non existent and excessive front pressure needed on yolk

Hi all appreciate any help possible. 

- Using SimBrief for flight planning and aircraft is unable to climb past around 18,000 feet with full power. I have to assume this is a W&B issue but performance page looks ok. There is no way I can get to altitude like this. 

- Using a Logitech flight yoke system and when shooting the ils I am having to excessively press the yolk forward to descend which is creating a erratic decent and jerky movement on the aircraft. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

• Developer

There  must be a couple of things going wrong with your flight. xou may consult the FAQ section. Here the immediate points that come into my mind.

1) Check that you are using the MODERN Flight model under General

2) Check on the Weight UI that your data correspond to the EFB and that the CoG slider is fully to the right at 35%

3) Compare the load in the EFB and in the sim to assure that your load ist matching the EFB so that trim and v-speeds will be correct when applied

4) When using real weather switch of any icing effects.

Archived