Bug Tracker/ Fix List

NinerDriver

First of all, I appreciate the developers taking a look at every single topic posted here about bugs and irregularities. However I could not find the actual list of problems Aerosoft dev team is working on or eventually planning on correcting/fixing. Many software developers choose to make the bug lists available and have everyone see which bugs will eventually will be fixed. Many of us make posts about bugs here and those get locked by forum admins after saying "it will be looked at". So is there an available list that I'm not aware of or Aerosoft simply chooses not to share which bugs are actually in the agenda to be fixed?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can rest you assured that even if the topic is closed after "it will be looked at", the issue is documented on our internal tracker and will not get lost. But like Mathijs says, unfortunately we are unable to share any such list publicly.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived