TCA Quadrant malfunction

Yannes28

Hey guys, I got a problem with my TCA Quadrant. At engine start with the AS busses, after a few seconds, the thrust lever 1(which is placed at the idle detent) goes into full reverse. After starting the second engine and returning the engine start switch to NORM, the thrust lever in-sim will return to the idle detent position. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Yannes28 said:

Hey guys, I got a problem with my TCA Quadrant. At engine start with the AS busses, after a few seconds, the thrust lever 1(which is placed at the idle detent) goes into full reverse. After starting the second engine and returning the engine start switch to NORM, the thrust lever in-sim will return to the idle detent position. 

Hm...please check:

- all assignments according our documentation 

- no double axis assignments in P3D 

- virtual buttons of the thrust lever are possibly mapped, why they should not.

I just re-assigned all the functions and checked everything twice. The problem is still there. I recorded a video and put it on YouTube to let you see what I mean.

I just tried out something. I set the button assignments on the quadrant to reset, but with only the axis assigned, the lever still gets into full reverse.

I got it! FSUIPC used the same joystick assignments for my Saitek Throttle and for the Thrustmaster Throttle. IGN/START had the function of the "reverse button" on engine 1 on the Saitek quadrant. Topic can be closed, but thank for the support, altough you could not be able to solve that! 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived