T16000M FCS Hotas bug, N1 dropping by few percent every time the throttle is advanced.

Hi Guys, 

I'm experiencing a bug where every time I try to move the throttle up, the in-game engine power will initially drop and then slowly pick back up again, making landing quite difficult.

Is there any fix for it right now ?

Hi,

I think we are discussing this issue already a couple of posts upwards "Erratic Throttle Control w/ T.1600m?" 

>> have the same issue- hopefully will be fixed in near future - have tried all tutorials / work arounds to be found in the Inet already- nothing. 

Cheers 

Philipp

• Aerosoft
On 3/18/2021 at 4:50 AM, CanadianStig said:

Hi Guys, 

I'm experiencing a bug where every time I try to move the throttle up, the in-game engine power will initially drop and then slowly pick back up again, making landing quite difficult.

Is there any fix for it right now ?

How is the sensitivity curve in MSFS ? It should be linear.

vor 3 Stunden , SimWare sagte:

How is the sensitivity curve in MSFS ? It should be linear.

HC Bravo , Throttles linear, same issues from day one.  This issue is a pain on approach, trying to keep the speed with little adjustments. 

Oliver

vor 23 Minuten, BabyPeel sagte:

When could we expect this issue to be addressed? 

Well, I've been seeing this issue in the P3D CRJ ever since I got it a couple of years ago.

Same here. My throttle is calibrated and the throttle levers in the cockpit move smoothly from idle to max power, but the engines seem to have a mind of their own. When I'm in the external view I can also see the power setting indicators on the UI spazz out whenever I move the throttle. This makes the plane almost unflyable as it has no autothrottle.

Archived