Autopilot will not engage

Hi,

I cannot seem to get the AP to engage. I ensure the Aircraft is trimmed and the yaw dampers are engaged so I'm not sure what else to do?

14 hours ago, simba said:

Hi,

I cannot seem to get the AP to engage. I ensure the Aircraft is trimmed and the yaw dampers are engaged so I'm not sure what else to do?

Im having the same issue got it working last night via the fmc but did a flight just now and it kept disconnecting 

Habe das Flugzeug gestern installiert - der Autopilot reagiert weder bei ALT, HDG, SPD - wofür kann er überhaupt eingesetzt werden?

Vorgehen nach Tutorial climb bringt jedenfalls bei mir nichts. Trimmen bringt auch keinen stabilen Erfolg.

Dagegen ist der Airbus 320 neo ein Genuss !

• Developer
10 minutes ago, Klaus-Helmut Jelinek said:

Habe das Flugzeug gestern installiert - der Autopilot reagiert weder bei ALT, HDG, SPD - wofür kann er überhaupt eingesetzt werden?

Vorgehen nach Tutorial climb bringt jedenfalls bei mir nichts. Trimmen bringt auch keinen stabilen Erfolg.

Dagegen ist der Airbus 320 neo ein Genuss !

Entschuldigen Sie bitte dass der Kauf diese Frustration bei Ihnen auslöst. Selbstverständlich kann der Autopilot alle aufgeführten Bertriebsmodi und die verschieden Tutorials und Vorstellungen auf YouTube zeigen das man damit sehr genau und nach üblichen Prozeduren damit fliegen kann.

Wir haben sowohl Video Tutorials als auch umfangreiche Handbücher die Ihnen sicherlich helfen werden das Flugzeug kennen zu lerne und auch zu Ihrer Zufriedenheit fliegen zu können.

• Developer

For the others above:

Please check that a not fully centered stick or yoke does not alow the AP engagement. You can select 3 sensitivities in the EFP under OPTIONS.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also check if you have any controller assignments for avionics switches or similar. This was the solution on other thread.

I figured out what the issue was. I have the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle and one of the buttons was mapped to the avionics bus. Once I turned it on the AP engaged just fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived