Trim on takeoff

iyoungpilot

I've be using the suggested trim from the EFB and each flight the plane begins to nose up while still on the runway just before v1. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but wondering if this is happening for anyone else?

While i dont have an answer to that, i do wish to add a question that say the suggested trim was 7.1 on the EFB, while it was actually 6.0, i tried to click nose up/dn on the yoke to match it but nothing changed. The button moved no problem but it stayed on 6.0 on the display

On 3/18/2021 at 7:33 AM, JasonmCork said:

While i dont have an answer to that, i do wish to add a question that say the suggested trim was 7.1 on the EFB, while it was actually 6.0, i tried to click nose up/dn on the yoke to match it but nothing changed. The button moved no problem but it stayed on 6.0 on the display

Never experienced any issue with changing the trim based on what was suggested on EFB. I use the HC Alpha and standard binding seems to be working fine. Watched many streamers with the CRJ and none of them reported issues. Was it a one-off issue or is it a consistent issue? Which yoke are you using?

On 3/17/2021 at 7:19 PM, iyoungpilot said:

I've be using the suggested trim from the EFB and each flight the plane begins to nose up while still on the runway just before v1. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but wondering if this is happening for anyone else?

This is known issue and they're working on it. Also referenced here: 

Archived