New favorite aircraft after first flight!

WinterHuntsman

Just completed my first flight after spending time learning the systems. After some advice on importing plans I was able to get a flight set up withATC as well. Flew from KATL to KRSW. About an hour and 20 mins of flying and it was extremely enjoyable in this plane. Thanks to that import method I’m definitely going to be flying this plane a lot for the future. Only issues I had was 20 mins before landing my plane started shaking and nav mod broke, but I could keep autopilot on by using heading instead of nav (doing this also stopped the shaking). The other problem was fevers not working for me, but breaks did a good enough job stopping me.

Overall I’m glad I got this plane, and can’t wait to fly again soon. The plane was definitely worth the wait to for me, and while the flight plan stuff and importing plans to get atc will take some getting used to, this plane is amazing.

So how’s everyone else liking the aircraft so far? Fly anywhere really neat with the airliner that you weren’t able to fly to before?

Your welcome! I have been flying the plane every time I get the chance since I got it. It is an absolute joy to fly and fits my style of flying short regional flights from different airports so much. I will be flying this aircraft so much for the future.

I hope you and the dev team are happy with how this aircraft turned out.

Also, I figured out why my reversers were not working when landing. I use the Logitech extreme pro 3D for my flight controls with mouse and keyboard, because of that I have reversers set as a button I hold down why applying thrust. I read that this method of doing reverse thrust for the plane does not work. Luckily for me the breaks work well at stopping the plane.

Edit- Last thing, anyone know of some neat places to fly this plane? I have flown a lot in the Midwest of the USA so wondering if there are some neat places in the world to the the CRJ at like somewhere in Europe.

• Developer

There are tons of places CRJ gave flown or still fly today. And there are very good large or medium size airport too already available at aerosoft, simmarket or Orbx.

I personally like Scandinavia, Spain, Austria and Italy, France and Greece. A lot of different countryside from Coasts with many islands to high mountains.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived