Instruments freeze and aircraft freezes

CRJ Pilot

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, Calicrook said:

Steps I did to do this were as follows:

Flight from KBFL to KDFW  cold and dark on the ramp,

after getting the APU started, started filling out the flight plan in the FMS. after that is all done, went to clear out a disco in the legs page, freezes at that, everytime I try to clear the disco

just tried again, when clearing the disco's or at least trying to, it freezes up the game.

Please post the full route including departure runway, SID, route itself, any approach transitions, STAR and arrival runway for this case. Also where in the route the discontinuity that you try to clear is located (after which waypoint)?

On 7/1/2022 at 6:55 PM, Calicrook said:

Any work around for this? I cant seem to get a flight in at all without it freezing when putting in my flight plan on the FMS

Don't use delete, copy the waypoint below over discontinuities ( or if there's complete duplicate segments pick the first repeating one and copy it over the first instance of itself ). I don't think that'll catch all of them but it will mitigate a lot.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

We still have to wait.

The Programmer of the CRJ, Mr. Hartmann, is actualy working on the ATR for Microsoft. When this Plane is released, hopefully next month, he will go back working on the CRJ.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have made several flights in the last days with the 700 and 900 and did not have the freezes again.

The only difference between these and the previous flights was that i set up the FMS maualy instead of FP import from Simbrief.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1