Fuel Feed Check Valve

Phantom_737

I was curious if this system component would be modeled. The company I flew the CRJ for had a first flight fuel feed check valve check that we did. 

I should be able to start number 1 on the first flight, then turn both fuel pumps off and get a R FUEL LO PRESS light. Then prior to shutting down after the first flight, shut down number 1 first, turn off both fuel pumps again and see L FUEL LO PRESS. But this system does not appear to be modeled. Would be nice to see this implemented since it was required for us to check on every first flight. I believe it was a no go item for us.

I can provide more system detail if needed.

We do it as well for the CRJ 1000 on the first flight of the day. I tried it in the Aerosoft CRJ and it actually appeared to work. Maybe I read the EICAS wrong, will try again tomorrow.

Actually I was just trying this again, and it worked this time. Lol maybe I had a weird bug or something the first time I tried. I'll see if it works on the taxi in as well. Will report back shortly

Yes it does work, but the R FUEL LO PRESS / L FUEL LO PRESS appears instantly which has never been the case for me in the real plane. It normally took a good 5 to 10 seconds, and with one specific aircraft it actually took close to 1 minute each time. 
As a matter of fact it can take up to 2 minutes according to the manual, and if it doesn't appear within those 2 minutes the manual actual states that you have to dry motor in order to force it.

• Svaly locked this topic

Archived