The plane just wont follow the descent profile when it should, all good until decent then the immersion is compleltley lost....not happy here I tell you.....50 bloody quid!!! 

20 years experience....al things correct in procedures.......ya need to get this plane sorted guys asap......too many problems looking at this forum!

• Aerosoft

Let's not confuse things and ask the topic starter to try the tutorial. 

I have no idea if his 20 years of experience are on the actual aircraft, but if it is and he found a bug, we really like to learn about it. Your explanation would explain the issue of course perfectly!

I am not a pilot, but I have 20 years with flightsim, I have done 5 short flights now and not one of them have been a success and everytime its been to do with descending, everything is configured correctly, I have followed the tutorial twice, and filberts, no success here for me. I will set up another flight shortly and have another go. 

It is a awesome plane, I love it......but this descending is testing my patience. Ive tryed everything and Ill try again.... 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could you possibly shoot a short video about your descend. Would like to check and see what exactly is going on with your case.

Mathijs.............big apologies here from me, sorry for ranting and raving........ my 6th flight was a total success, no problems whatsoever and its all because...........I turned the bloody icing effects OFF in the settings, I cant believe it! I Will that setting to off now I guess until that is fixed by Asobo. 

Very Sorry.

Regards

Paul EGCC

• Svaly locked this topic

Archived