No landing gear sound?

I've noticed this too, also no "clunk" sound of the nose gear on retraction / extension. Seems like it should be more audible .

Same here, Seems like Hydraulic sounds when gear up and clunk sound when gear down sounds are missing. Would very much appreciate it, if this could be implemented in one of the future updates. Watched some videos and from the cabin you can hear that very clearly, and from cockpit rather barely, but it is audible.

1 hour ago, metzgergva said:

In the cockpit you only hear the front wheel. We will check.

You dont hear any wind drag noise from the cockpit from the gear?  That seems hard to believe

• Aerosoft
20 hours ago, Pilot53 said:

You dont hear any wind drag noise from the cockpit from the gear?  That seems hard to believe

From the main gear? It really is way back and I know of no airliner of this size where you can hear drag noise from the main gear on the flight deck. You might FEEL it as it causes vibrations.

The wind noise from the gear is significant in the cockpit. Whether it is from the main or nose gear is fairly irrelevant in my opinion, the absence of a gear extension sound and/or wind/drag noise is not quite right. Source is from flying the actual plane. I might try to record it but my next flight is a week or two away (vacation).

• Aerosoft
16 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

I do hope this effect can be added.  Out of curiosity, does the P3D version of the CRJ implement gear noise?  

Yes.

But sounds in MSFS (when done to the new standard) use a very different system.  There is no comparison.

Archived