Updater not showing/finding MSFS folder/paderborn airport

Installed the Paderborn airport from here: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/news/1st-aerosoft-dlc-for-the-new-msfs-for-free
It also installed the ASupdater, but nothing is showing in the app. unknown.png

Here's the app log and a few xmls. Any help?? It looks like it can't find my MSFS install (D:\MSFS 2020\Community). 

ASUpdater_App_Log.txt as_paderborn-lippstadt_msfs.xml ASUpdater.cfg asupdater.xml

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Did you run MFS and choose the CRJ, so that the necessary files can be built in MFS?

And from where did you get the CRJ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

In the products sim folder of the updater should be for every installed and support product a xml file. Do you have this files?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. 

But the updater never worked for me in the first place. The product XMLs are all in the folder and they work correctly in the sim.

Alas, the updater does not recognize any of them. 

That said, there is also no shortcut in the start menu for the updater. 

I think this is due to some confusion with Windows user accounts. The updater is installed in the admin document folder, not in my regular user account document folder. 

Edit: I added the requested folders.

Please login to display this image.

Logs.zip Products.zip

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you upload the content of the "Logs" and the "Products" folder (each as a ZIP file) here, we can check what is going on on your machine.

On 30.5.2021 at 23:08, Tom A320 sagte:

If you upload the content of the "Logs" and the "Products" folder (each as a ZIP file) here, we can check what is going on on your machine.

So, any idea? It's quite puzzling. I am using the MS Store version of the sim and bought the AS products here. They work fine and I can of course manually uninstall/install if an update is available. But having the updater working would be great. Especially as my AS collecetion for MSFS begins to grow.

I had the same problem today. I can't update CRJ to version 1.0.5. Is there any solution to this? Two days ago everything worked and I updated CRJ to version 1.0.4 without any problems. But today, when I launched Aerosoft Updater, it does not see any installed products for Microsoft Flight Simulator. How can I update my products?

My problem has been resolved. I run my MSFS and booted to CRJ. After that Aerosoft Updater saw all installed Aerosoft products.

Archived