Pressurisation problem

sd_flyer

Hello,

Before you send to watch tutorial flights or read manual I did both!

I set up flight KIAD KFDW in CRJ700 full tanks, 68% payload. Upon reaching cruising altitude FL400 (which I get via VS climb 1500 fpm last 1000 ft) I got delta P warning. So I descended to FL350. However, immediately after delta P stabilized I got cabin alt warning. Please look at screenshot below for reference. I tried to press "emergency depressurisation" but it didn't drop cabin pressure to 15000ft. I tried manually adjust pressurization rate - it didn't take any effect either. Cabin pressure stuck at 16400 and rate at 300.

I feel bad for pax in xi mask so any help is appreciated. Thanks

Please login to display this image.

I had the same problem with a flight into KIAH last night. I figured it was a bug so I continued my flight at cruise level. Cabin pressure steadily increased by 300 until it reach 26,300 and got stuck there. It stayed at that elevation even throughout the approach, landing and taxi in. No amount of button switching was able to fix this.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

did you have the sim paused at some point before this issue appeared. It looks like the pressurisation system (and few other systems) keep on running while the sim is paused which could cause this kind of issue. Hans is aware of it and is working on a solution.

No. Trying few scenarios with pushback/without. Same problem. Today on twitch/BB711 make same procedure as me or am I 😉 and I have problem. Using FSUIPC, Aivlasoft EFB. When flying i heard some like wind in cabin 😉 but on EFB all is closed without error.

Thanks for replies. 4 out of 4 flights I have either delta P and cabin pressure warning . I start all of my flights from cold and dark. Fist warning usually appears above FL260. No pause or ESC used in between

and here another thing. Over time pressurization continue until cabil alt exceeds max value. Here is the second screenshot from the same flight at 1:18 minutes enroute

4 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Hello,

Before you send to watch tutorial flights or read manual I did both!

I set up flight KIAD KFDW in CRJ700 full tanks, 68% payload. Upon reaching cruising altitude FL400 (which I get via VS climb 1500 fpm last 1000 ft) I got delta P warning. So I descended to FL350. However, immediately after delta P stabilized I got cabin alt warning. Please look at screenshot below for reference. I tried to press "emergency depressurisation" but it didn't drop cabin pressure to 15000ft. I tried manually adjust pressurization rate - it didn't take any effect either. Cabin pressure stuck at 16400 and rate at 300.

I feel bad for pax in xi mask so any help is appreciated. Thanks

did you turn on packs? if you didn't also if the light extinguished after start up you have to push the packs button

1 minute ago, Tarek Elgeridi said:

did you turn on packs? if you didn't also if the light extinguished after start up you have to push the packs button

It appears to be they were not! I thought if they are extinguished they are on. Now as I pressed them pressurization seems works! It started depressurizing! Thanks for the help! I think problem is solved!

• Svaly locked this topic
  • Herman changed the title to Pressurisation problem

Archived