Serial number is wrong

newelld

Anyone else experienced this issue? :(  I've tried a number of times (copy/paste, type in manually, etc.) but get the same response.

Please login to display this image.

17 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Most likely you  did not enter the email address exactly as it is in the shop. 

Triple checked it all, still not working...

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you did the copy/paste for both the email address and the serial/key from your shop page, did you ensure there were no spaces either side of the copy selection?

• Deputy Sheriffs
47 minutes ago, A. Muegge said:

Hi,

you have to use your email with "co.Da" at the end.

I think you meant "co.za" at the end.

3 hours ago, Herman said:

When you did the copy/paste for both the email address and the serial/key from your shop page, did you ensure there were no spaces either side of the copy selection?

Yep - copied both exactly as they are, making sure there are no spaces, multiple times.  I also typed them both as they are with no spaces, multiple times.  I'm at my wits end, I just want to fly the plane! 

I logged a helpdesk ticket earlier, hopefully will be able to get it sorted soon.

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Contact us on support@aerosoft.com.

To be be honest, the last time we found a code we send out that was wrong was in 2004, but I will personally insert your data to see if it works.

Thanks - email sent!

2 minutes ago, A. Muegge said:

Hi,
I have answered your ticket, please note the note to enter the correct email.

Thanks, I just responded to you - it still doesn't work with the address changed to have ".co.Da" at the end (screenshot attached to ticket response). 

• Svaly locked this topic

Archived