Rudder Axis not working

Hi, I discovered that the rudder does not work with my joystick.

The Rudder Axis Left and Rudder Axis Right keybinds do not work. I find that the standard Rudder Axis binding works, however this is a problem because my joystick does not support Rudder Axis (the controller uses the left and right triggers for rudder axis). For other planes in the sim, I must assign Rudder Axis left and Right for the rudder to work, but unfortunately these keybinds seem to have no affect on the CRJ. 

As a result, I have no rudder control right now. Can you please allow us to map Rudder Axis Left and Rudder Axis Right to the rudder control of the plane?

I am using the Playstation 4 controller. I just realized there is a topic about the Xbox One controller rudder not working. I believe this is the same issue that we will need Rudder Axis Left and Rudder Axis Right to be allowed to map to the rudder.

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

Yes indeed. Currently only the RUDDER AXIS works, but we are working on some fix for the Xbox users.
This will be perhaps considered for the next update.

9 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Dear Sir,

Yes indeed. Currently only the RUDDER AXIS works, but we are working on some fix for the Xbox users.
This will be perhaps considered for the next update.

Thanks for the quick help! That would be great. 

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived