Don't want to sell CRJ to UK?

Majick

• Deputy Sheriffs

According to your logic Aerosoft isn't selling the CRJ into roughly 190 countries on the world ;) 

It simply is impossible to add ALL liveries being used on the world into a product just to make EVERY single customer happy. And even if, there are still customers asking for fictional liveries... 

Just wait a little bit. The livery community is quite vibrant and I am pretty sure that your most favorite livery will become available soon. Just keep your eyes open here or on the other regular MSFS community sites.

Well maybe what I've read elsewhere isn't correct, but I did believe the UK was one of the biggest single markets for flight sim products :)

I can understand why you have so many German liveries, but why so many American?

PS, in response to a comment I posted elsewhere someone pointed out that no British airlines fly the CRJ, so I guess I must forgive you on those grounds alone 😉

They included liveries of actual operators of the aircraft, it's not to do with where they want to sell the product... As it stands I'm 90% sure there are no UK based airlines operating CRJ-550 or 700's.

50 minutes ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

They included liveries of actual operators of the aircraft, it's not to do with where they want to sell the product... As it stands I'm 90% sure there are no UK based airlines operating CRJ-550 or 700's.

Yes, someone pointed that out on another post, and as I'm not a fan of fictional liveries I'm happy with that.

Tom A320, happy for you to remove this thread if you like.  I should have researched more before I posted it in the first place :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived